Modern culture has a way of starving the masculine spirit.
Primal cultures marked the crossing into manhood with rites of passage. What remains of these rituals in modern society is often an empty shell, giving little in the way of true guidance and soulful transformation.
So a man pursues a path toward his own truth and wisdom.
A Gathering of Men supports any man on his journey. We have been pursuing & experiencing a deeper sense of life for twenty-five years. We meet monthly, the 2nd Saturday, 8 am to noon, at American Legion Hall, Post 127, 21920 Highway 9 SE, Woodinville, 98072
We invite men to our retreat, August, 23rd thru 26th (Fri-Sun) at a remote location.
A Men’s Weekend Particulars
When: August 23–25, 2019
Where: Neer Issaquah , WA
Some partial scholarships available. Availability not guaranteed after August 10th. Contributions also accepted to assist others.
Please direct any registration or scholarship questions to the AGOM registrar
- Do you have a good relationship with your father?
- Do you have close friendships with other men?
- Do you feel adequate and powerful?
- Are your relationships with women meaningful, and satisfying?
- Does your life have a purpose?
- Are you satisfied with your life?
- Are you aware of your spirituality?
- Are you living from your truth?
If your answer is “No.” to any of these questions, then The Sacred Circle has been designed for you!
- Are you up to the challenge of looking at who you really are?
- Do you believe you have gifts which have never been appreciated?
- Do you think “men’s work” is a hybrid, quaint response to the Women’s Movement?
- Do women consume more of your life than you really want?
- Is there an emptiness inside you where there ought to be passion?
- Are you tired of living through books?<
- yearn for mental, physical, and spiritual integration?
If your answer is “Yes.” to any of these questions, then The Sacred Circle has been designed for you!