Beginning May 8, 2021, we will be gathering in person at the American Legion Hall at 21920 State Route 9 SE, Woodinville, WA 98072.
This meeting will also be available remotely clicking the “Join Us on Zoom” button below.
The meeting begins at 8:30 AM, U.S. Pacific
May 2021 Topic
How About Really Listening?
- Do I give the speaker my undivided attention?
- Do I use body language (nods, eye contact, etc..) to show I’m engaged?
- Do I ask clarifying questions?
- Do I immediately rush to judgement?
- Do I respond to win points?
Come explore this with us.