Welcome to our Newsletter
You're invited to contribute. Just email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, feedback is important. Let me know what you think!
Coming up this Month
- Wednesday Journeymen meetings, (no meeting on July 4th) July 18th, 7 pm at Travis Townsend's Yurt: 21806 Hwy 9 SE, 98072.
- Second Saturday Gathering, July 14th, from 8 to 11:30 am (open to all men) at the American Legion Hall in Woodinville: 21920 Hwy 9 SE, 98072 (just south of Travis's). Theme: "Listening " Call Gene (425-931-4311) if you need directions.
- Third Saturday Sweat, July 21st at John Thompson's in Tulalip, first door at 10 am. All are invited (men & women). Please bring a little food to share afterward. Call me if you need directions: 425-931-4311
A Hole in the Sky
(from the Colville Native American tradition) Long before humans were born most all the animals felt pretty gray. Was it because the sky was always gray and always about to rain? Was it because there was never enough to go around? Never enough to eat? Never enough comfort? All day long the animals scratched out a living. They knew they …
The death of America’s family-run dairy industry
- September 5, 2018 HEAR Meetings restart
- September 4, 2018 September 2018
- August 1, 2018 August 2018
- July 27, 2018 HEAR Meetings
- July 5, 2018 July 2018
- May 31, 2018 June 2018
- May 8, 2018 May 2018
- April 5, 2018 April 2018
- March 4, 2018 March 2018
- January 31, 2018 February 2018
- December 30, 2017 January 2018
- November 19, 2017